Saturday, February 10, 2018

FAL18 Q1 - Midway status update

So trying to figure out what I have left on my goals for the quarter, so let's take a look.

#1 Glazed Donuts – Need to hand stitch the binding.  It's almost done.



#2 Licence Plate Quilt -  Done, check it out here.


#3 Kaleidoscope by Quilt Addicts Anonymous - Just need to hand stitch the binding.  This one is also almost done!



#4 - Lion - Done, check it out here.

#5 – Baby Breerwood quilt (Cookie Cutter) - Done, check it out here.

#6 Christmas Tree Wall hanging - Done, check it out here.


#7 - On Ringo Lake - version 1 - This one is getting close.  All I have left to do is the quilting and the binding.  I even have a time scheduled to quilt it!



#8 On Ringo Lake - Version 2 - Done, check it out here.

#9 - Owl Quilt - Here is the inspiration for the quilt. - So this was a good idea, but now I am thinking it may never happen.  The wolf is turning out to be more work than fun.  So I am guessing this will drop off my list for Q2.


 #10 - Wolf Quilt - I pulled it out the other day, does that count as working on it?  Now I need to get to working on it.



#11 Grandmother's flower garden – So the recipient for this quilt hasn't decided if they will find out the gender, but this one will either get finished this quarter or next, as the baby is due this summer.  Can't wait to finish this one.  I hope the mom-to-be likes it!


#12 Weaving with Diving board fabric - Haven't started this yet!



#13 Family Rules wall hanging - Done, check it out here.


#14 - QAA pixie dots quilt - I have started sewing this quilt.  Not sure if it will get quilted this quarter, but I am definitely going to have the top done! 




#15 - Alphabet Soup - Done, check it out here.


So have you been counting?  It's only half way through the quarter and I already have 7 finishes, 3 that just need binding, and 1 that needs quilting and binding.  That means I could have 11 finishes for this quarter, if I keep up the progress!

Don't worry, the rest of the year won't be nearly as productive, as I had a lot of these close to finished last year, which means all of the hardest work on them was in 2017.

Link back to FAL: Marci Girl Designs Q1 linkup

No comments:

Post a Comment