Saturday, February 10, 2018

FAL18 Q1 - Cookie Cutter

The last finish I am going to post today is Cookie Cutter, a pattern by Jaybird Quilts.  I made this as a baby quilt for my cousin who was expecting, and has now had a beautiful baby boy.  I mailed the quilt off to her yesterday, so hopefully they like it.




Linking back to the 2018 Finish-a-long: http://www.shecanquilt.ca/2018/04/can-you-believe-it-we-have-made-it-to.html

Linking back to my goals:https://quiltsbyheather.blogspot.com/2018/01/2018-q1-finish-long-goals-list.html

3 comments:

  1. Really cute quilt. The backing fabric is awesome as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I can't wait to make the pattern again. I'm trying to use up older fabric as baby quilt backing.

      Delete
  2. So cute and such good use of the color placement. I'm sure it will be loved and treasured. Congratulations on the new addition to your extended family and for getting a goal marked off your list. And on behalf of all our hosts, thank you for joining in the Finish-A-Long!

    ReplyDelete