Monday, September 25, 2017

Q3 Finish - #18 - Quilt for Pearl

I was able to finish the this quilt for my niece this quarter.  She will receive it as her Christmas present.  My sister asked that I make the quilt to coordinate with her twin’s and the room that they share.  I found all of the fabrics at Hancock’s of Paducah.

Pattern: Lotus by Jaybird Quilts



Sorry for the cruddy photo, as I went outside to photograph the quilts it started to rain :(

Link back to Q3 Goals: https://quiltsbyheather.blogspot.com/2017/06/2017-q3-finish-long-goals.html

Link back to the Finish-a-long: http://www.felicityquilts.com/2017/09/time-to-link-up-your-2017-q3-finish.html

2 comments:

  1. Lucky niece I'm sure she will be thrilled. On behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts, thank you for taking part in this quarter's Finish Along

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not sure how my nieces will respond to the new quilts. They will be 2.5 yrs old at Christmas, so they might be more interested in the toys that other people give them!

      Delete