Monday, September 25, 2017

Q3 Finish - #16 Refraction by Quilt Addicts Anonymous

This quarter I was able to finish this quilt, and love how it turned out.  This quarter has an unintended theme.  Quilts made from Jaybird patterns and quilts made from QAA patterns.  QAA is my local quilt shop and I have become good friends with the owner over the last 8 or 9 year (long before she owned a quilt shop).  As such I love to support her shop and business.  I also love the patterns she has designed.  Here is one of my latest finishes from the Quilt Addicts Anonymous Refraction pattern!


Sorry for the cruddy photo, as I went outside to photograph the quilts it started to rain :(

Link back to Q3 Goals: https://quiltsbyheather.blogspot.com/2017/06/2017-q3-finish-long-goals.html


Link back to the Finish-a-long: http://www.felicityquilts.com/2017/09/time-to-link-up-your-2017-q3-finish.html

1 comment:

  1. It looks beautiful and really pops with the black background! Thank you for participating in the FAL, on behalf of the 2017 global FAL hosts.

    ReplyDelete