Monday, March 31, 2014

Baby Quilt - Finish-a-long

I love to make baby quilts for family, and when I found out my husband's cousin and his wife were expecting I starting to determine what quilt to make the new baby.  Just before I started I sent a message to my husband's aunt to find out if the gender was know, unfortunately she said they were waiting to find out. However later that night I got a new message saying that they decided to find out, after all, and that a boy was expected in March.

The new addition to our extended family was born in early March and is doing well.  The quilt was gifted through the mother's parents (as the new baby lives out of town), and was put right to use.

Here it is.  It was backed with Red and Yellow material.  The colors of the high school the parents and I graduated from.




2 comments: