Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Stash Report

I am happy to say that I have sucessfully managed to not add any fabric to my stash this week.  I did buy batting, but no fabric!

I have been working on cutting up scraps into usable sizes and while doing so I found that I had some pieces large enough to make kleenex tissue holders.  This weekend while at a sit-n-sew hosted by my local guild I made 17 kleenex holders.  This used about 1 yard of fabric (maybe a bit more, but we will call it one yard).

Fabric used since last report:1 yd
Fabric used YTD: 12 yds
Added this week: 0 yds
Added YTD: 12.25 yds
Net Used/Added for 2013: .25 yds


That means that since I started tracking my fabric purchases and useage I have only added 1/4 yd to my stash.  I am working on a new quilt, but it won't be done for another month or so.

Here is a sneak peek.



No comments:

Post a Comment