I am happy to say that I have sucessfully managed to not add any fabric to my stash this week. I did buy batting, but no fabric!
I have been working on cutting up scraps into usable sizes and while doing so I found that I had some pieces large enough to make kleenex tissue holders. This weekend while at a sit-n-sew hosted by my local guild I made 17 kleenex holders. This used about 1 yard of fabric (maybe a bit more, but we will call it one yard).
Fabric used since last report:1 yd
Fabric used YTD: 12 yds
Added this week: 0 yds
Added YTD: 12.25 yds
for 2013: .25 yds
That means that since I started tracking my fabric purchases and useage I have only added 1/4 yd to my stash. I am working on a new quilt, but it won't be done for another month or so.
Here is a sneak peek.
I finished goal number six from my Q2 goals. At the time of the goal setting I had found out that the couple was having a boy, but I ...
So tonight I started assembling quilt 1. I still have to finish sewing the pieces from clue #3 together for the sashing, but all units are ...
So I was able to finish not only clue 4, but also 5, and the ironing from 3. I also had time to do some of the cutting for my second q...