Sunday, July 8, 2018

Finish-a-long Q3 Goals

Here are my goals for Q3 of the finish a long.

1. Bonnie Hunter 2017 Mystery - Orange & Bright Blue - This one I hoped to have done in Q1, but due to some issues when I went to quilt (owners child got sick, then needle fell out and we needed maintenance to dig out the tip of the needle) I was not able to get it in.  Life happens and I'm not in a big hurry for this one, so it will hopefully get done in Q2.



2. Star out of Dot fabric - QAA kit - This quilt top was so fun and easy to put together.  I need to figure out what fabric to put on the back of it, then it just needs to be quilt and bound.


3. Pink & Grey Lap Quilt - This is the lap quilt I made spur of the moment.  It needs to be quilted and bound.




4. Elephant - Violet Craft - I got the fabric in for this one and started it, then stopped as I didn't like two of the colors I picked out.  So I have reprinted those pages that I had made and have the new fabric ready to go.  I just have to get in the mood to paper piece.
 


5. Wulf baby quilt - Fast Forward.  I have the top made, but just need to quilt and bind it.  The baby isn't due till October, so I just need it done before the baby shower.




6. Joshua - Full Size quilt (Red, Grey, Black) - I got the top completed at the last quilt retreat.  Now it needs to be quilted and bound.



7. Unicorn Mini Quilt - I have Lisa the unicorn pieced, but need to quilt and bind it


8. Sweater from light weight grey sweater knit - I plan to make a sweater out of this.



9. Shirt from Teal sparkly fabric - And a shirt out of this.


10.Cookie Cutter (Queen sized) – When I made the baby sized version, I realized that I have some fall fabrics that are beautiful, and would great in the Cookie Cutter pattern.  I just need to find a neutral and cut into the fabrics.

11. Running Zebra - Paper pieced - I won this pattern last year as part of the QAL and thought it would be really fun to make.



12. Zebra Head- I won this pattern last year as part of the QAL and thought it would be really fun to make.




13. Pixelated Wolf Quilt - I still really like this wolf, but it is slow moving due to the number of triangles per row, and not having a place to lay the whole thing out. 



14. Giraffe - Violet Craft - Once the Elephant is done I plan to start on my Giraffe.  Before you know it I am going to have a whole zoo.  I have the pattern already and have the fabric picked out from Cherrywood fabrics, I just need to call them and purchase it.


15. Grandmother's Flower Garden (Queen) - This is my ongoing handwork project.  I think I still have quite a few more to make.  But I am traveling some this summer, so I hope to take it with me on the plane and to my sisters for in the evenings.




      16. 2018 Block of the Month (BOM) - This one won't be completed in Q2 - but I don't want to lose track of it.  This is my Block of the Month project for the year.  The pattern is Dimensions by Quilt Addicts Anonymous.


      Linking up to FAL 2018: http://www.shecanquilt.ca/2018/04/fal-q2-link-up-your-list-of-proposed.html?m=1

      2 comments:

      1. Great list of goals! I have got the zebra pattern too (not on this list), will get round to it one day! Good luck!

        ReplyDelete
        Replies
        1. I haven't started it yet either. But I really want to make it.

          Delete