Saturday, April 16, 2016

Q2 - Finish-a-long Goals

Here are my goals for Q2.  

#1 Stain Glass Block of the month - This quilt will not be complete in Q2, but I want to make sure to keep it on the radar.  A group of friends all decided to do a paper pieced block of the month quilt.  The design is by Ula Lenz and the pattern can be found here. Here are three of the blocks which are complete.


#2 Wall Hanging: Totem Poles – This one I am not sure where the project is currently even at!  Probably should find it and finish it.


#3 Grandmother's flower garden – This one is on the back burner, I think I need more flowers.





 #4 Gravity - I began working on this quilt at the last quilt retreat, but ran out of the correct colors.  I can't wait to put this one on my bed.  It's ready to be quilted and is already on the schedule to be quilted in April.


#5 Inside Out Pineapple baby quilt - I found this pattern online as a free pattern, and think it would make a great baby quilt for my cousin who is expecting.  I was going to set the blocks next to each other, then when I pinned them up on my design wall and they rotated themselves, I got to thinking that on point might also be cute.


#6 Licence Plate Quilt - This fabric is from a shop hop last year, and needs to be made into a quilt.  I am thinking 1-2 borders on each plate, then piecing them all together.


 #7 Shop Hop Quilt - Last year I made a quilt with half of the kits I purchased during my shop hop.  The rest need to me put together into a second quilt.  Right now it's a pile of fabric for each row.

#8 Monkey Gifts - This project is a top secret project.  So hopefully no one in my retreat group sees this.  I am making 8 gifts for retreat, and plan to use the monkey from the pattern as part of the pin cushion. 

#9 Doll Quilt - While cleaning I found this little one, it's a doll quilt from a few years ago.  Time for it to get finished.
 #10 Baby Quilt - While cleaning I found this little one, it's a baby quilt from a few years ago.  Time for it to get finished.

 #11 Fold-It Bag -When I went to the quilt show in Chicago I picked up this pattern and kit.  This quarter I hope to make it.

#12 Tissue Holders - I started these probably 5 years ago.  Time I finish them up.  There are parts for at least 10 holder.s 

#13 Flower panels - While cleaning I found these, and had forgotten about them.  These panels are backed and need to be stitched and turned into a cute bag.

That's all for my goals for this quarter.

Linking up to the Finish-a-long:http://aquilterstable.blogspot.com/2016/04/2016-finish-long-q2-now-open.html

No comments:

Post a Comment