Monday, January 4, 2016

Q4 Finishes Summary

Here is a summary of my Quarter 4 finishes.

#1 & #2 Baby Quilts - I finished these two quilts just after the babies arrived early.  They have been sent to the new owner and she loves them.  I used the Jaybird Quilts Hugs & Kisses pattern with a Red, White and Blue jelly roll that I purchased a few years ago.  Click here to see more about these quilts - Red and Blue.







#3 Zig Zag - Number 3 on my list is a quilt for a good friend of mine.  He told me he would like a blue and gray quilt and it wasn’t till I was half way done with the top that I realized I was making a Detroit Lions quilt, basically, when I am a huge Bears fan.  Oh well, he loves the quilt and that is all that matters.  Here is a photo of it from the mini photo shoot I did.  Click here to see more about this quilt.





#4 Leaf quilt - Well this quilt didn't get finished this quarter, but I did get the top sewn together, including borders.  This one will hopefully be complete in early 2016.



#5 Dr. Who – I didn't do a darn thing with this quilt.


#6 Winter quilt - I also didn't do anything with this hand-stitched quilt!


#7 Wall Hanging: Totem Poles – This one I am not sure where the project is currently even at!  Probably should find it and finish it.


#8 Grandmother's flower garden – This one is on the back burner, I think I need more flowers.

#9 Baby Quilt - My cousin Emily is expecting, so I decided to make her a baby quilt.  I had to use a Jaybird Quilt pattern and chose Wonton.  If you want to know more about this quilt click here.



Linking up to On the Windy Side.



No comments:

Post a Comment