Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Q4 Finish-a-long Goals

For quarter 4, I would really like to get some of my UFO’s off this list.

#1 & #2 Baby Quilts - will be to finish the last of the baby quilts.  I have two to make for my cousin who is expecting twins in November/December.  I will be using the Jaybird Quilts Hugs & Kisses pattern with a Red, White and Blue jelly roll that I purchased a few years ago.






#3 Zig Zag - Number 3 on my list is a quilt for a good friend of mine.  He told me he would like a blue and gray quilt and it wasn’t till I was half way done with the top that I realized I was making a Detroit Lions quilt, basically, when I am a huge Bears fan.  Oh well, he loves the top so far, so this just needs to be quilted, bound and labeled.



#4 Leaf quilt - I made some progress in 3rd quarter, and decided it would be a twin sized quilt, however it was not finished.  I am hoping to finish the top at retreat in a week and a half.  Then I will just need to quilt, bind, and label it.



#5 Dr. Who – So yes, this has been on my list for a long time.  And yes it is overdue for being complete.  Hopefully it will get done this quarter.




#6 Winter quilt - hand stitched.  I started this project at the beginning of 2015 when I was traveling for 7 weeks for work.  I have about 5 or 6 of the 12 (I believe) stitching pieces done.  I would love to get the rest of them done and sewn up into the quilt.







#7 Wall Hanging: Totem Poles – need to finish the appliqué


#8 Grandmother's flower garden – Not sure how this will end up looking….but I want it finished and off the list.

#9 Baby Quilt - So I just found out yesterday that my cousin is prego with her first child.  Of course this baby will need a quilt.  So I will be making a baby quilt from on of the Jaybird quilt patterns in Rainbow colors.

Linking up to On the Windy Side.


No comments:

Post a Comment