Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Giggles Baby Quilt

One of my quarter three goals was to finish Giggles, the Chevron quilt for my cousin's son, Miller.  The baby was born earlier this year and is probably at least 6 months old, but I was quite busy this summer, so it finally got done.


At the beginning of the quarter it was just a quilt top, so I quilted it at my local shop, Quilting-By-You, where I can rent time on one of their machines.  I also had to make and apply the binding.  Here is the final quilt.  I hope to mail it out this week, so the baby can begin enjoying it.

Pattern: Giggles by Jaybird Quilts







4 comments:

  1. Very very cool! I love the bright colours and you can't go wrong with chevrons - such an effective design. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! It's so bright and cheerful, and the quilting is lovely and soft.

    ReplyDelete